Dunes Inn Wilshire
Hotel at a Glance: Dunes Inn ‑ Wilshire
This hotel is located on Wilshire Boulevard, a prominent Los Angeles thoroughfare that extends from Downtown LA to the beach, making Santa Monica accessible within a 30 minutes drive. Situated adjacent to historic Windsor Square, the neighborhood provides guests of the Dunes Inn Wilshire a tranquil setting to wander amongst some of the most notable estates in all of Los Angeles.
- Stay connected with free WiFi in your guest room.
- Other in-room amenities: Flat screen HDTV with satellite channels, mini fridge, and newly renovated rooms.
- Parking: Free covered parking.
- Classic LA: Take a dip in an outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees.
- Pack light: The hotel has laundry facilities for guest use.
- Activities: The hotel offers discounted tickets to major attractions.
Los Angeles’ Wilshire District: Shopping, Restaurants, and Museum Row.
Wilshire Boulevard runs for 15 miles through the heart of Los Angeles, ending at Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica. There are dozens of restaurants and boutiques along the boulevard, including some within walking distance of the hotel.
Museum Row is also located on Wilshire Boulevard, in the so-called Miracle Mile between Fairfax Boulevard and La Brea Boulevard. Four of Los Angeles’ most notable institutions are clustered here: The Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, the Craft and Folk Art Museum, and the Petersen Automotive Museum. Preserved Ice Age fossils of mammoths, dire wolves, and saber-toothed tigers are on display at the Page Museum, all of which were excavated by paleontologists at the neighboring La Brea Tar Pits.
The bright lights of Hollywood aren’t too far away, only 3 miles to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The cemented handprints of Tinseltown celebs, including Marilyn Monroe and John Wayne, are on the sidewalk in front of the iconic TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly known as Grauman’s Chinese Theatre). You can experience the movies firsthand at Universal Studios Hollywood. Its interactive thrill rides are inspired by classic and contemporary films such as King Kong, Jurassic Park, and Transformers.
- 100% Non-Smoking Property
- Accessible Guestrooms
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Complimentary Parking
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Guest Laundromat
- Ice Machine
- In-Room Hairdryer
- In-Room Heating & Air Conditioning
- In-Room Refrigerator
- Kitchenettes (Some Rooms)
- No Pets Allowed
- Pool (Outdoor)
- Vending Machines
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
- ADA Accessible
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/dunesla
- Family Friendly
- Public Space ADA Compliant
- Self Parking
- Twitter Handle: dunesinn
- Twitter URL: dunesinn